What We Convert
VHS & Camcorder Tapes to USB/DVD
Looking to convert your VHS to DVD? At the Digital Service, we convert a wide range of video tapes from VHS, VHS-C, 8mm, Hi-8, Digital 8 and MiniDV. To ensure the best quality in the conversion process, we utilise regularly serviced, and high-quality transfer machinery, as well as make use of full tape baking, repair and cleaning tools to guarantee a polished final product.
Our professional technicians will be able to repair and restore any broken, twisted or snapped video tapes. In some instances, we are able to repair sticky tapes depending on the extent of the damage.
We utilise various kinds of professional equipment that are best tailored to your video file depending on it’s brand, camera and condition, this ensures a higher quality output for your video.
We pay close attention to the small details in your footage, by removing any blank tape, static and unwatchable footage, which substantially enhances the viewing experience.
What our transfers include:
- Removal of overscan lines (blank, unused and static parts of the video).
- All video files are named and organised based on the naming conventions written on tape, or with any other requests provided by you.
- Files are rendered to a high-quality mp4 video file by default, unless requested in another format.
- The converted digital files will be saved onto USB thumb drive, DVD Discs or Cloud. Customers can supply their own hard-drive or USB drive, or we can supply one at an affordable price. For videos converted to DVD, We put a maximum of 90 minutes per DVD to ensure that the quality of the video is not diminished.
- Every customer’s items are stored on our own designated server for 30 days, as a backup in case of any changes or other requests made by our customers.
Why choose us to convert your video tape to digital:
- All digital conversion are converted at the highest quality from video to MP4 digital conversion to video to DVD conversion using the most professional transferring equipment.
- Fast turnaround time with priority service (at an additional cost) available.
- Once we convert your video tapes to digital, our technicians will notify you whether the video can be enhanced in order to provide an even higher quality footage. This is an additional service for an additional charge and therefore optional.
- Your privacy and confidentiality is important to us. Therefore, all videos are professionally converted in our 24 hour secured office. Therefore tapes have never been damaged, distributed or lost.
- All video tapes to digital are converted with our designated technicians, who you can directly speak with for any advice or requirements.
- All of our customers converted digital files are backed up for 30 days on our secured server in case of any issues. After 30 days, it is automatically removed.
- Once we converted your items, the tapes will be handed back to you in it’s original or better condition, depending if our technicians have repaired your tapes prior to the conversion.
How It Works
Whether you are posting your items across Australia or dropping it off at our office, we’ve made the steps easy for you from start to finish.
1. Drop off/post your items
Drop off your items at our office or post it to us anywhere from Australia and provide us with the tracking number.
Please ensure you post your items carefully to avoid damage and provide your full name, contact number and e-mail address. You can find our physical and postal address here.
2. Submit an inquiry
Submit a quote here, or simply give us a call and provide us with details of what you would like to get converted.
Tell us whether you would like your tapes to be stored on a USB, DVD or on our Cloud server and we will arrange it for you.
3. Live tracking updates
Once we have received your items, we will send you a quote with our own tracking number.
To view the status and progress of the conversion, simply enter the tracking number and receive real-time updates.
You can track your items here.
4. Payment method
Once the job is complete, we will send an email to you with the invoice. You can pay by Visa card upon the collection of your items at our office.
Alternatively, if you have posted your items to us, we will post the items back to you carefully with a tracking number after payment is complete through our online banking details.
Video Tapes to USB or DVD
Using the latest professional equipment, our risk-free conversions provide the highest quality transfers, ensuring that your memories are safely and securely archived for years to come.
Video Editing & Enhancement
Our dedicated video editing team can take care of all your video editing requirements, so that you can focus on the important things in life. From weddings to birthdays, we will transform any footage into a memorable video that will help highlight those important days that you don’t want to forget.
Have an old 8mm or MiniDV Camcorder?
Bring your camcorder along with your tapes and we can appraise it for you.
Got Any Questions?
We will get back to you within 24 hours.