Refer Friends & Get Rewarded
At the Digital Service, our referral program is created as a way of saying thank you for your referrals. We love supporting our community and we work continue to work hard in order to provide a high quality service to all our customers.
Here’s how it works, when we receive a referral from you, the referral will receive a 10% off the total bill and you will be awarded $10 once their order is complete – it’s a win-win!
How does it work?
2. After your friends have come on board with us, they will receive a 10% off of their total bill once our services have been completed.
3. Ready to receive your reward? You will receive an email letting you know that your payment is ready to be sent. Simply provide us with your nominated bank account details or PayPal and it will be sent to you on the day.
Terms and Conditions
We are SO happy you want to spread the word! For each referral, you get $10. You can use it towards an immediate order or be sent to your account—it’s up to you!
Referral must come on board to either our digital conversion or video editing in order for this offer to be valid. Digital conversions include converting VHS, VHS–C, 8mm, miniDV and Audio Cassette to DVD or USB.
Customers who provide us with referrals at the Digital Service will be given a referral code through e-mail or social media. The referrer and the referral must present this referral code prior to the commencement of any service in order to receive the 10% discount off their first order and for the referrer to redeem the $10.
The $10 will be paid to the referrer’s nominated bank or PayPal account once the referral’s services have been completed.
At the Digital Service, we may void your referral credits if you do any of the following:
- Only one 10% discount can be used per referral, the 10% discount is limited to 30 days before expiry. The 10% discount does not accumulate and is only valid one per customer.
- Refer customers using spam, display advertising, sponsored links, unsolicited emails, or links.
- Use false names, impersonate other people, or otherwise provide false or misleading information to The Digital Service;Violate these terms or any other of The Digital Service’s terms and conditions in any way;Participate in our referral program if doing so would be prohibited by any applicable laws or regulations.